Initial Meeting and Planning Session
Get to Know One Another:
Go around and introduce yourself and your daughter
- Tell about your family, your hobbies, what you and your daughter enjoy doing together.
- What is one word that describes you and why? (both answer)
- What are you excited to gain from Cherished Circles?
Play games, make bracelets, swim… This can be any planned activity that will provide an avenue for talking and getting to know one another.
MOMS CREATE SCHEDULE FOR THE YEAR
- Schedule the next meeting and plan the entire year (1 meeting per month)
- Work on ideas for a service project (Week 10)
- If desired- look over the 12 weeks of curriculum
- Wrap up with a prayer for the year together.
Our goal for the year: Helping moms and daughters connect through intentional conversations.